HIV / AIDS
- Category: HIV/AIDS Epidemiology & Mortality
- Published on Tuesday, 28 June 2011 06:40
More than 1.1 million people in the U.S. were living with HIV at the end of 2008, with 20% not knowing their status. But the burden is unevenly distributed, with 50% of cases among gay men and higher incidence among African-Americans.
- Category: HIV ART Response Predictors
- Published on Tuesday, 28 June 2011 06:44
HIV strains that use the CXCR4 co-receptor are associated with higher risk of virological failure on antiretroviral therapy than those using CCR5, according to a recent Spanish study.
- Category: Gay & Bisexual Men/MSM
- Published on Tuesday, 28 June 2011 06:34
The World Health Organization (WHO) for the first time has developed pubic health guidelines for HIV prevention and care focused on men who have sex with men and transgender people.
- HIV Treatment
- HIV Prevention
- HIV Testing & Diagnosis
- HIV Disease Progression
- HIV-Related Conditions
- Side Effects - HIV
- HIV Basic Science
- HIV/AIDS Epidemiology & Mortality
- HIV Populations
- HIV Policy & Advocacy
- HIV Resources